::Entourage::

Wednesday 25 June 2008

I HATE THURS

i went jogging today at 5 plus. SO HOT and i was perspiring like mad until my shirt is v wet. now i noe liao. i should run when its HOT!! haha. and i ran 3 rounds la... haha. not bad liao. coz i last time run park always cui. 2 rnd - 2.5 rnds. haha! lalala...

i now in love with qi dai ai. but the harmony quite hard to learn. coz jinsha is v soft compared to jj, so cant really figure out. anyhow wack =)

today i went ikea to buy my new table lamp~~~ haha. wheee my old one is super cui. cant switch on at alll~~~ dunno wad happen. so nw i need a new lamp and i got it! lala.

i v stressed up with acctg i scared exam i dunno how to do la. den i really CUI all the way. anw i intending to s/u it. hope can do a C at least.. but not more than a B pls. if nt i waste my s/u lol...
tmr my turn to present. i tink should be ok more or less. anyhow wack~ haha wrong den too bad.

TONIGHT IS GERMANY VS TURKEY! hope germany will win. and den spain win. den WAH MY IDEAL MATCH SETTING. BOTH MY FAV TEAMS ARE FIGHTING. but SPAIN must WIN if nt i must treat someone carls jr. laogong, u rang wo ke yi ma? LOL

No comments: