::Entourage::

Thursday 5 June 2008

RESULTS OUT!

ytd, samantha sms-ed me and tell me tt i could view my results online at 12a.m. so being so kan chiong, all of us went to check out our results late in the night. and these are my results

biochemII - A-
Calculus - B+
Spanish - B+
Physics - PASS
Comm Skills - PASS

whoooot!!! haha. i think i did ok la, i'm glad that i din do badly for spanish. and biochem was a suprise A-, coz everyone did so well for the tests and stuff. so i guess the exams i did really well to be able to obtain an A- =))) and i thought i could get A for maths, so quite disappointing that it ended up as a B+.. but tts not bad la, really =) considering all other factors, i'm just glad tt i did better than expected for Spanish and i PASS PHY!!!! tts a miracle can, i tot i was so gg to FAIL. =) but thank God. i PASSED ALL so no need RETAKE weeehheeee~ =) now my GPA is 3.86, its getting closer to my 4.0!! jia yoU!!

No comments: