::Entourage::

Tuesday 22 July 2008

18 hrs to freedom

went for SPMS FOC last week, had a hell lot of fun. ZEUS ROCKS!!! haha zeus nv fails. haha. we're lucky lucky!! =) its nice knowing the freshies, they are all so comical. ohh and got cute guy, *winks* ok nvm being lame. ytd went to help out CAC FOC den raining laa!!!! sian. waste my trip there. haha. end up sitting there chatting with mummy and christina. haha den gossipppp. christina is my clique's 'ou xiang' and we call her ' THE COOL GIRL'. lol she doesn't noe abt it. maybe samantha will wanna noe her.. haha. i just tink christina's super sweet and nice. she seem easily contented. haha.

ok and i'm dying under my notes right now.. tmr after 1130am i'll be FREED FROM ACCTG hope can passss pls pls plssssssssss hai. =(

anw, cousin sponsoring me to watch ah mei concerttt AHHHH!!!! AH MEI LEIIIIII!!! My first time watching LIVE CONCERT. i'm damn excited abt it. the tix cost 118, i pay 60 she pay the rest. WAHHH THANKS COUSIN!!!! i love u man. anw, i really miss our jogging sessions man, i growing fatter and fatterrrrrr my godddd....

No comments: