::Entourage::

Wednesday 27 August 2008

sighhhhhhh

sorry peeps for not updating my blog, cos there's really nothing much that's happening in my life worth blogging about. chiong-ing lab reports will be the routine for the next few weeks all the way till weeek 13. omg. and only at the 4th week nw. my FIRST midterm will be starting on 8th sept. congratulate me. sigh. why year 2 core all so difficult one!!!! sigh. and the electives are so not helping me at all. =((((( hope i can do well this sem. GAMBATE!!!!

okok that's all abt my life.

ohhh, and my sony ericsson phone has been sent to repair. the inbox cannot open. keep saying operaion failed. my mummy say maybe repair wait till i can upgrade plan den sell away my phone. ahhhhHH my pretttyyyy phone... i like the phone alot la, but zhong kan bu zhong yong one. dunno why. damn sad.... why all nice phones like tt de..?

No comments: