::Entourage::

Thursday 6 November 2008

it's been a thousand years

oops, sorry for not blogging for so long~ nth's been up in my life. it's like pure mugging since sch term started. sigh. as wad i always say, this sem is just KILLER. oh dear oh dear.

exam's starting next wed, and i'm starting to feel the jitters.. i'm really v not prepared for my psycho and biz law mods. the rest should be manageable with some revision. however, i realised i've not enuff time left, coz i only have 5 days more to study for my econs and org chem. den 4 days for biz law and inorg and 1 day for psycho! so its gg to kill me badly. =(

AHHHhhh i hate sch. i just pray tt next sem will be better. coz i got 1 pass fail mod and erm.. i prob will take the singing mod tt don't require much preparations for exams. yup yup =)

ARGH i just want this sem to be over QUICKLY!!!! AaaahHHHHHhhh...
ok. that's the end of my ranting.

i cant wait to go to kbox after my exam!!! *beams*
oh, and i wanna watch ALL my soccer match. and SHOPP until i drop. but of coz, i need to work. raH~ i tink me and hq have like a permanent temp job. haha sound so farnie. coz ms siew is DeSPERATE for our help. haha =)

No comments: