::Entourage::

Monday 1 December 2008

partttyyyy!

the hols are here!! hehe. wheee!! =) i'm trying nt to tink too much abt my results.. so i'll heck care and play first. i'll deal with those emo stuff when it's time LOL!! =) so meanwhile, it's PARRRTY TIME!

i've been spending like a mad woman. i'm spending 100's. OOHhh but WAIT, haha they owe me money. so i DIDN't spend 100's. haha =) okie, it's time to collect back my money when they're all back but first, i must write down who owe me what. lolx. i'm just too freee. but it's only going to be 1 mth of freedom. ARGH. it's time for work after KL trip i wanna earn BIG buckS. if nt next sem no need to spend liao.=x pocket money will never be enuff de la. save how long oso same one. i go sale den all gone alr. haha. so everyone, STOP ME. if nt really no need go overseas.

okok, anw, i'm crapping alot. too tired. today wake up at 8am. stupid dollar. wake me up. RAH. but nevertheless, he have to accompany me the whole day. lol. so i wun be tt bored la. entertain him lor. aha.

ohh, i bought new N.U.M slippers. hehe. so happy. ok and nth alr. i'm gg to meet up w my girls after my KL trip. WHEE hhEE =)

and v long nv see the siao ginnas. can someone, other than me, plan sth? lolx.

No comments: